raw chicken meat
cooked white chicken meat
fish maw soaked in oil
soaked dried bean milk cream rolls
dried slices of tender bamboo shoots
- Slice the sea cucumbers, fish maw, squid, bamboo shoots, dried bean milk cream rolls and ham.
- Add scallion, ginger slices and Shaoxing rice wine to the tripe, chicken and scallops, steam until the flavor penetrates, then slice.
- Cut the cooked chicken and ham into shreds.
- Mash and season the fish, shape into balls, roll in the scallop strips and steam.
- Add scallop balls, all other ingredients and condiments to chicken soup and boil until the flavor penetrates, transfer to a bowl and steam for five minutes.
- Pour out the soup stock, thicken with cornstarch, then pour back into the hotchpotch.