Prawns in a "Bird's-Nest"
500g live prawns
5g soaked hair-like seaweed
a stick of celery
150g cooked green soybeans
25g soaked Xianggu mushrooms
- Cut the potatoes into strips and soak in salt water, remove and mix with dry cornstarch and flour.
- Remove heads and shells and wash the prwans, mix with condiments and cornstarch.
- Arrange the potato strips in the shape of a bird's nest, deep-fry the "nest" in 70% heated oil until golden.
- Arrange the celery in the shape of tree branches. Put the "nest" on the top of the "branches".
- Put the hair-like seaweed at the root of the "tree". Deep-fry the prawns in 50% heated oil.
- Saute the green soybeans and mushrooms, add condiments and chicken soup, thicken with cornstarch put in prawns and stir-fly remove to the "nest".