300g inside fat of the pig
15g green and 15g red candied fruit shreds
- Slice the fat, rub with dry cornstarch, roll into round lengths.
- Knead the flour into a round dough.
- Scald the dough in hot water, take out, knead again into a round dough, repeat three times; add the eggs, stir to make a batter.
- Rub the fat slices with the batter, deep-fry in pea-nut oil, remove when they look like gourds.
- Boil the honey till dark brown, put in the gourds, stir well, transfer to a plate, sprinkle white sugar, and green and red candied fruit shreds.