200g wild chicken meat
50g chicken breast
- Cut the wild chicken meat into thin slices, smear with egg white, scald thoroughly.
- Beat till firm 150g egg white.
- Mince the chicken breast and mix into the beaten egg white, put into duck shaped moulds, use hot green and red peppers to form the beaks, eyes and wings; steam till cooked.
- Drop wild chicken slices, ham slices and vegetable hearts into chicken soup, bring to the boil, remove ingredients to a bowl.
- Again bring the soup to the boil, skim, season and pour over the ingredients in the bowl.
- Add the steamed "ducks".