Meat Balls with Crab Meat
500g pork rib slices
50g crab ovary
125g crab meat
250g green vegetable hearts
1g shrimp roe
500g clear soup
- Cut the pork rib slices into the size and shape of pomegranate seeds
- Mix thoroughly with scallion strips, ginger juice, crab meat, shrimp roe, salt, cooking wine and cornstarch.
- Wash the vegetable hearts, scald in oil and transfer to a casserole
- Add stock and bring to the boil.
- Squeeze the meat mix into balls, place beside the vegetable hearts, top with crab ovary, cover with vegetable leaves.
- Cover the casserole, place on low heat and simmer for 2 hours.