Bean Curd in Casserole
150g soft bean curds
100g vegetable hearts
fuzhu (dried bean milk cream in tight rolls)
100g fensi (vermicelli made from bean starch, etc.)
- Scald and cut the bean curds into chunks, put in a bowl and pour hot water over them.
- Drain off the hot water and repead.
- Drain again and set aside.
- Soak until soft the fensi and fuzhu, cut the carrots into strips.
- Put the fensi, fuzhu and the carrot strips into a casserole, add the bean curds, pour in clear chicken soup, add condiments, bring to the boil, simmer, when flavored sprinkle with sesame oil.