dried mushrooms soaked in water
peeled Chinese water chestnuts
- Finely chop the squids, add condiments, stir evenly.
- Cut the mushrooms, shrimps and water chestnuts into shreds, add to the squid mash and squeeze into balls.
- Soak the scallops for 30 minutes, remove to a soup plate, add cooking wine, scallion and ginger, steam for 30 minutes, let cool, cut into strips.
- Roll the squid balls in the scallop strips, steam for 10 minutes.
- Boil chicken stock with MSG and salt, chicken with cornstarch and pour over the scallop balls.