300g dried squids
150g mashed shrimps
250g minced ham
12g cabbage hearts
- Expand the dried squids, cut into chrysanthemum-like slices, scald and remove.
- Steep in scallion and ginger sauce, drain, coat with dry cornstarch and lay out on a plate.
- Roll the mashed shrimps into balls, put in the middle of the "chrysanthemums", sprinkle with minced ham to serve as pistils.
- Saute in 6-fold hot oil till done and transfer to a plate.
- Saute the cabbage heart then put it around the "Chrysanthemums".