750g bean curd
50g dried scallops soaked in water
50g sea cucumbers soaked in water
25g mushrooms soaked in water
25g winter bamboo shoots
100g streaky pork
50g fresh shrimps
25g Chinese water chestnuts
- To make the filling dice the scallops, sea cucumbers, mushrooms, winter bamboo shoots, pork, and water chestnuts, scald together with fresh shrimps and drain.
- Add cooking wine, salt and leave for a while.
- Slice the ham.
- Cut one slice from the bean curd to serve as a lid, remove the insides of the bean curd, fill the hollow with filling, place the lid over the filling.
- Arrange the pork slices around the bean curd in a casserole, add soup stock and seasoning, simmer over a low heat for an hour, and pour into a bowl.
- Boil the soup stock, thicken, pour over the bean curd.