Roast Pork Ribs
pork ribs (2000g)
- Dissolve the cooking wine and salt in tepid water.
- Add water to the honey.
- Boil the ribs in water for 8 minutes, remove, coat with honey then roast over a charcoal fire for some minutes, brush with the cooking wine solution.
- Roast till the ribs turn golden brown, about 2 hours, remove.
- Slice the ribs in two parts parallel to the skin.
- Chop the part with the bone into pieces and place on a plate; chop the part with the skin into pieces and place on top with the skin up.