Swallow Nest in Clear Soup
25g white swallow nest
1500g clear stock
12 pigeon eggs
15 coriander stalks
- Swell, by soaking, the swallow nest, tear into pieces and again soak in cold water.
- Cut 10g of the ham into pieces, the rest into strips.
- Break the pigeon eggs into 12 separate oiled spoons, place some ham and coriander on the two ends of each spoon, steam till well-done, these are the willow leaf pigeon eggs.
- Wash and dry the swallow nest, scald in clear stock, then take out, put in a bowl and decorate with ham strips and coriander.
- Place the pigeon eggs round the swallow nest.
- Add salt and cooking wine to 1000g clear soup, bring to the boil, skim, add MSG and seasoning, pour slowly into the bowl.