Prawns and stuffed Prawn Pouches
10 fresh big prawns
15g winter bamboo shoots
15g cucumber peel
- Cut off the heads and tails of the prawns, clean, and cut into sections.
- Cut the bamboo shoots and prawn tails into shreds add condiments and stir-fry.
- Cut the cucumber peels into rombus-shaped pieces.
- Out of the eggs fry ten pancakes, add prawn filling, fold into pouches, stick on the cucumber peels and prawn heads then steam for one minute.
- Fry the prawn sections for five minutes, then place on a plate, place the pouches around them.
- Make a sauce of 100g soup stock, salt, MSG, wine, pepper and sugar, thicken, and pour over the pouches.