Half Moon in the River
200g dried mushrooms
5g Chinese angelica
100g oily gluten
50g small bamboo shoots
250g bamboo shoot soup
- Slice the Chinese angelica and put in a bowl, add 250g water, steam for 30 minutes.
- Stem and slice the mushrooms.
- Slice the oily gluten and bamboo shoots.
- Arrange the mushrooms, face down, in a big soup bowl in the shape of a crescent moon, arrange the oily gluten on the other side, put the bamboo shoots in the middle, add bamboo shoot soup, salt and MSG, steam for 10 minutes.
- Turn the bowl upside down into a saucepan, add Chinese angelica, salt, MSG bring to the boil, season and pour into a soup bowl.