Mushrooms with Longans and Cherries
250g fresh mushrooms
15g soaked winter bamboo shoots
10g green soybeans
- Cut each mushroom into a shrimp-shape.
- Wash and dice the carrots and winter bamboo shoots.
- Mix egg white, flour and baking powder into a paste.
- Coat the "shrimps" with the paste and deep-fry in 70% heated oil until golden.
- Leave a little oil in the wok, add shredded ginger, carrots, bamboo shoots, green soybeans, salt, MSG, cooking wine and soup-stock, bring to the boil, thicken with cornstarch and drop in the "shrimps", toss twice and transfer to a plate, surround with longans and cherries