Winter Bamboo Shoots
250g tender parts of winter bamboo shoots
30g soaked dried mushrooms
25g green soybeans
Pixian broad beans
- Slice the winter bamboo shoots, score with crisscross cuts, then cut into thick strips.
- Dice the mushrooms and carrots.
- Chop finely the thick broad-beans, and still more finely the scallion and ginger.
- Drop the mushrooms, bamboo shoots, diced carrots, and green soybeans into boiling water and cook till done, remove.
- Flavor oil with scallion and ginger, drop in the broad-beans, stir-fly until the oil becomes red, add cooking wine, clear soup, salt and sugar, bring to the boil, add the other ingredientd, bring to the boil, simmer for ten minutes, change to a moderate heat to boil down the soup.