20g of each of the following:
chicken breast, strip, pork kidney, snake head, squids soaked in water, fish maw soaked in oil, ham, coriander, scallion, chicken slices;
50g of each of the following:
dried skin of soya bean milk, cabbage hearts, tender peas, Chinese chives, mung bean sprouts, mushrooms;
200g rice noodles
- Cut all the meat species into thin slices and put them on a plate, first scalding those which have an unpleasant smell.
- Scald the rest of the ingredients, drain, cool, cut into sections, put on another plate.
- Place minced coriander, and scallion, chilli oil and the scalded rice noodles on plates.
- Take all the plates to the table.
- Put 7-fold heated chicken oil in a bowl, pour on boiling soup stock, add seasonings and take to the table.
- Scald the meat slices in the bowl till they become white, scald the greens, drop in the rice noodles, sprinkle on minced scallion and coriander.