Ganba Mushrooms with Three Shreds
600g fresh Ganba mushrooms
100g chicken breast
- Clean and tear the mushrooms into pieces, rub with salt, rinse in water, then rub in a little flour.
- Shred the chillies, ham and chicken breast. Dice the garlic. Coat the chicken shreds with egg batter.
- Stir-fry the mushrooms till done, transfer to a plate.
- stir-fry chicken shreds in medium hot oil till done, put in the middle of the mushrooms.
- With a little oil in the bottom of the wok, drop in garlic and chilli shreds, stir-fry till the flavor comes out, put in the middle of the shredded chicken, surround with ham shreds.