200g chicken breast
100g fat pork meat
- Cut the cheese into rectangular slices.
- Finely chop the chicken and pork meat, add 4 egg whites,stir well; add scallion and ginger sauce, MSG and 30g cornstarch, stir well; divide into three parts, pass each part separately through a little chicken soup, beat together the three parts, until shining, to make a chicken paste.
- Make egg white batter by eating one egg white with 20g cornstarch.
- Cut the ham into petal-shapes and mince the remains.
- Coat the cheese with egg white batter, then with chicken paste, sprinkle with minced ham and shredded cucumber, brush again with a layer of egg white batter.
- Steam the cheese over a low heat to set the shape, fry over a low heat till well-done.