Cod with Three Delicacies
one cod (750g)
50g cooked chicken breast strips
50g soaked dried mushroons
100g vegetable hearts
- Cut the fins off the fish, clean, bone and cut into slices.
- Cover with cornstarch, then beat slightly with a wooden mallet, drop in boiling water, boil till done, let cool and cut into strips.
- Cut the ham and dried mushroons into strips.
- Scald the vegetable hearts, drain on a sieve.
- Pour 500g clear soup into a saucepan, add the cod strips, vegetable hearts, cooking wine and salt, bring to the boil on a medium beat, skim, add mushrooms strips, ham strips, chicken strips and seasoning.