Six Measures to Be Launched for National Day
The weeklong National Day holiday will come along with China's traditional Mid Autumn Festival in twenty days time. The Chinese tourism will certainly hit another peak record as against that of the last National Day holiday, for such a holiday coincidence can only happen once every 20 years, according to Sun Gang, vice-chairman of China National Tourism Administration at a working conference on September 3.
Sun said, the work for week-long National Day holiday has been formally launched and we should take six important measures for the upcoming holiday. The six measures are as follows:
1. Call for local working conferences as soon as possible to map out and check all preparations, travel products and plans for reception;
2. Abide by the guideline of "Safety comes first, handling order the second, and benefits the third" to ensure a safe and sound holiday;
3. All member units for coordinating the work at different levels should take up their responsibility in line with the division of work to join into concerted efforts in their work;
4. Strengthen the supervision and checkup on tourism market to ensure a healthy holiday;
5. To make good the holiday statistic and forecast reports and reports by the media so as to make it play well a function in guiding the public tourism behavior and report a joyful and harmonious tourism holiday;
6. To further the on-duty system and make it work well during the National Day holiday, to ensure that the units concerned will work highly effectively and be competent in dealing with all urgent matters and incidents in time.
-- source: China Daily
return to travel news index