ChinaVista Logo Welcome to China Virtual Tours Great Wall
Join Us . Advertise Info




China Tours



Travel Highlight The Great Wall Beijing | Shanghai China Impression Tours Arts & Crafts | Recipes Necessity
Travel Vista Yangtze River Jiangsu | Guangdong Silk Road Tours Chinese Dress | Relics Travel Fast Facts
Cities Vista The Forbidden City Yunnan | Sichuan Tibet Adventure Tours Festivals | Architecture Find Hotels
China Experience The Temple of Heaven Shaanxi | Gansu Scenic China Tours Articles | Literature Book Flights
Chinese culture The Yellow Mountains Xinjiang | Tibet | Guilin More China Tours Cheongsam | People Buy Souvenirs
Welcome to China Virtual Tours, your premier online guide to travel in China.

The Entry and Exit of Personnel

1. The Entry and Exit of Aliens

For entry into China, aliens shall apply for visas from the Chinese embassies or consular posts or other visa granting agencies abroad authorized by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. Those who have no time to apply for the visas abroad due to emergency can then apply at the visa-granting authority in Xiamen Port with the invitation correspondence sent by reception units.

Aliens with temporary stay in China shall have lodging registration within 24 hours after arrivals according to the relevant regulations.

Foreign-funded enterprises and foreign representative offices in Xiamen shall, within ten days after acquiring the business licenses from Administration for Industry and Commerce, register with the Exit & Entry Visa Office of the Public Security Bureau. Aliens in foreign funded enterprises and representative offices including the foreign employees shall, within 30 days after entry, apply for aliens' residence cards, to the same office with relevant certificates, health cards and Alien Employment Card (required only for the foreign employees).

Aliens with Residence Cards who need to enter or exit China for multiple journeys can apply to the Exit & Entry Visa Office of the municipal Public Security Bureau for return visas good for multiple journeys for one year.

11. The Entry and Exit of Overseas Chinese and Compatriots from Hong Kong and Macao

Oversea's Chinese can enter China with the passports or travel documents of the People's Republic/of China and Compatriots from Hong Kong and Macao, with the Home-Visiting Certificates. After entry, they shall, within 24 hours register with local police stations if they live in homes of their relatives and friends or in their own purchased houses, or otherwise register at hotels where they stay.

If they have no time to acquire the required valid certificates, they can apply for the Laissez-passers for Entry or Exit of the People as Republic of China to visa-granting agencies at Xiamen Port, on presentation of their valid identity cards abroad.

click here to feel china from the closest

The Great Wall Of China ||Xi'an Terracotta Warriors ||The Yellow Mountains||Guilin Tour|| Tour of Tibet|| Yangtze River

- Home - Travel - Attractions - Destinations - China Tours - Culture - Souvenirs - Tips - Travel Talk -

China Virtual Tours is a part of services. 1996-2014. Copyright Claims.
Xindeco Business Information Company